We are an IT company offering its products and being present on the international market since 2009. We develop our applications in multiple languages, and they are visited by over 1.000.000 users every month. Our social network Johnnybet, connecting and engaging the best tipsters from all over the world, has been our leading project for ten years. We owe the success of our products to SEO solutions as we are a global leader in innovations in this area.
Charity and participation in the local community are very important elements of our company's culture. That's why we established the JohnnyBros Foundation in 2021, thanks to which we can continue and expand our engagement in activities related to these issues.
In our multicultural team, we focus on mutual respect and an informal, friendly atmosphere. We don't have a complicated organisational structure; as a result, we work in small teams.
We know work-life balance not only by definition - we care about our employees, helping them maintain a balance between their private and work life and providing them with steady development. Apart from a high work culture, we offer a set of valuable benefits. It is established in a well-thought-out way to make our company the best place for long-term cooperation for all employees.
Currently, we are looking for an SEO Link Building Specialist to join our exceptional team. Work might be fully remote but with a possibility to work in our office in the city centre of Gdansk.
What will you do:
- driving ideas to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings,
- co-creating and co-optimizing company processes related to your area of work,
- researching, reaching out, and negotiating with selected potential partners,
- reviewing others' findings,
- regularly analysing and optimising a current backlink profile.
Join us if you:
- understand and follow the most recent SEO principles,
- have at least 1 year of experience in SEO link building,
- have strong communication and negotiation skills,
- have strong analytical and research skills,
- have experience in using SEO tools for websites analysis,
- are a creative and effective problem solver,
- are precise in every detail,
- are self-motivated and enthusiastic about your work and work with the team.
What we offer:
- any form of employment (employment contract, B2B and others),
- salary of 6000-7500 PLN gross (employment contract), or 7200-9000 PLN (B2B)
- work in an international team,
- comprehensive onboarding process and training system in the first months of employment,
- career development opportunities,
- support from the first day of work,
- 4h of self-development each Friday,
- an atmosphere that you will not experience anywhere else (seriously!),
- and 14 other benefits (click below!), including financing of hobby courses, relocation bonus, Benefit System, additional breaks from work, free sandwiches, health insurance...
The recruitment process for this position:
1. A CV analysis,
2. An online interview with our HR Lead to get to know each other better,
3. An invitation for an English language test and an analytical test,
4. An invitation to our office (or for a Zoom meeting) to talk with one of the SEO department managers,
5. A job offer presentation.
Please send your job application in English or Polish - we do not accept applications written in other languages.
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.