We are an IT company which has been specializing in developing our own affiliate marketing products on the international market for over 13 years. Our partners are the biggest IGaming companies. Our applications are available in multiple language versions and are visited by more than 500.000 users each month. Our social network Johnnybet, connecting and engaging the best tipsters from all over the world, has been our leading project for ten years. We owe the success of our products to SEO solutions as we are a global leader in innovations in this area.
We have been involved in charity and have been participating in local community life and that’s why, in 2022, we established JohnnyBros Foundation, thanks to which we can achieve our social objectives and get involved in new activities.
In our multicultural team, we focus on mutual respect and an informal, friendly atmosphere. We don't have a complicated organizational structure; as a result, we work in small teams.
We know work-life balance not only by definition - we care about our employees, helping them maintain a balance between their private life and work and providing them opportunities for constant development. Apart from high work culture, we offer an attractive benefit system created in a well-thought-out way to make our company the best place for long-term cooperation for all our employees.
Due to the constant development of our platforms, we are looking for a candidate for the position of
Junior Content Manager with English language to join our international team.
We are especially interested in the candidates experienced in team management because the doors to the promotion are wide open to them :)
We offer onsite work in our office in the centre of Gdańsk (with optional 15 days of remote work per year).
What you will do:
- publish content on websites and analyze their positions in Google,
- plan content development on websites,
- analyze the activity of our competitors and the market needs,
- proofread and edit texts,
- cooperate with copywriters,
- participate in the link building process.
What we require:
- knowledge of English at a minimum C1 proficiency level,
- skills necessary to work with texts,
- interest in sports (especially soccer),
- experience in sports-related content creation is welcome,
- experience in team / project management will be an asset,
- knowledge of SEO rules will be an asset,
- precision and accountability,
- communication skills,
- comprehensive knowledge of MS Office,
- sense of humour and positive attitude,
- experience is not required, but will be an additional asset,
What we offer:
- any form of employment (employment contract, B2B and others),
- salary of 5500 - 6000 gross (employment contract), or 6600 - 7200 PLN + VAT (B2B),
- work in an international team,
- a comprehensive onboarding process and training system in the first months of employment,
- career development opportunities,
- support from the first day of work,
- lack of contact with clients,
- 4 hours of self-development each Friday / per week as a part of working hours,
- an additional 35-minute break from work,
- an additional two-month fully paid vacation after 5 years of employment (renewed after 3 years),
- free sandwiches and drinks,
team integration on the last Friday each month,
- bike and car parking space.
- an atmosphere that you will not experience anywhere else (seriously!),
- many other benefits (click below!), including: financing of hobby courses, relocation bonus, Benefit System, health insurance…
Recruitment process for this position:
1. A CV analysis,
2. A phone call with our HR department representative to get to know each other better,
3. An invitation for a language test and an analytical test,
4. An invitation to our office (or for a Zoom meeting) to talk with one of the SEO department managers,
5. A job offer presentation.
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.