We are looking for Junior Marketing Specialist. Stationary work at the office in the city centre of Gdansk.
- co-designing of marketing campaigns (application development),
- creating marketing content (texts on the website, social media),
- conducting email marketing,
- social media service,
- cooperation with partners,
- development of the available advertising/brand gadgets offers (development and coordination of orders).
- general marketing knowledge with a focus on internet marketing,
- free movement in the social media space,
- knowledge of the latest trends,
- the free use of a written word,
- unconventional, creative thinking,
- ability to work in a team (cooperation with IT, SEO and graphics department),
- the ability to draw conclusions, prepare reports,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- very good knowledge of Polish language (C2).
Additional assets and skills:
- interest in sport,
- knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, FB Ads,
- willingness to develop your skills.
- any form of employment,
- good atmosphere (we are not a big corporation),
- much more (click below).
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.