We are an IT company that specializes in creating its own affiliate marketing products and has been operating on the global market for 14 years. Our partners are the largest companies in the IGaming industry. We develop our applications in multiple languages, and they are visited by over 1 million users every month. For 12 years, our leading product has been the Johnnybet social networking site, connecting and engaging the best tipsters worldwide. We owe the success of our products to SEO solutions because we are a global leader in innovation in this area.
We are involved in charity and participation in the life of the local community; therefore in 2021, we established the JohnnyBros Foundation, where we can pursue our social goals and expand them with new activities.
In our multicultural team, we focus on mutual respect and an informal and friendly atmosphere. We have a simple organizational structure, therefore, we work in small teams.
We know work-life balance not only by definition - we care about our employees, helping them balance their private and work life and providing them with steady development. Apart from high work culture, we offer a set of valuable benefits. It is established well-thought-out to make our company the best place for long-term cooperation for all employees.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Content Manager with the Portuguese language to join our international team.
Work in the office in the centre of Gdańsk.
What you will do:
- market analysis and keyword research,
- publish content on websites and analyze their positions in Google,
- plan content development on websites,
- proofread and edit texts,
- cooperate with copywriters,
- active participation in the link-building process.
What we require:
- knowledge of the Portuguese language at a minimum level of B2,
- knowledge of the English language at a minimum level of B2 (necessary in communication with colleagues),
- motivation to study and work
- good self-organization,
- analytical thinking,
- ability to work in a team,
- accuracy and accountability for results,
- efficient communication through various channels,
- flexibility and quick response to changes,
- ability to work with text,
- comprehensive knowledge of MS Office,
- sense of humor and positive attitude,
- interest in sports is welcome (especially soccer),
- knowledge of SEO rules will be an advantage,
- experience is not required but will be an additional asset.
What we offer:
- any form of employment (employment contract, B2B and others),
- salary of 6000 - 7000 gross (employment contract), or 7200 - 8400 PLN + VAT (B2B),
- work in an international team,
- comprehensive onboarding process and training system in the first months of employment,
- career development opportunities,
- support from the first day of work,
- 4h of self-development each Friday,
- an atmosphere that you will not experience anywhere else (seriously!),
- and 14 other benefits (click below!), including financing of hobby courses, relocation bonus, Benefit System, additional breaks from work, free sandwiches, health insurance...
The recruitment process for this position:
- A CV analysis,
- A phone call with our HR department representative to get to know each other better,
- An invitation for a language test and an analytical test,
- An invitation to our office (or for a Zoom meeting) to talk with one of the SEO department managers,
- A job offer presentation.
Please send your job application in English or Polish - we do not accept applications written in other languages.
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.