We are an IT company offering its products and being present on the international market since 2009. We develop our applications in multiple languages, and they are visited by over 500.000 users every month. Our social network Johnnybet, connecting and engaging the best tipsters from all over the world, has been our leading project for ten years. We owe the success of our products to SEO solutions as we are a global leader in innovations in this area.
Charity and participation in the local community are very important elements of our company's culture. That's why we established the JohnnyBros Foundation in 2021, thanks to which we can continue and expand our engagement in the activities related to these issues.
In our multicultural team, we focus on mutual respect and an informal, friendly atmosphere. We don't have a complicated organisational structure; as a result, we work in small teams.
We know work-life balance not only by definition - we care about our employees, helping them maintain a balance between their private and work life and providing them steady development. Apart from high work culture, we offer a set of valuable benefits. It is established in a well-thought-out way to make our company the best place for long-term cooperation for all employees.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Content Manager with Portuguese language to join our international team. Work in the office in the centre of Gdańsk.
What you will do:
- plan content development on websites,
- publish content on websites and analyze their positions in Google,
- analyze the activity of our competitors and the market needs,
- proofread and edit texts,
- cooperate with copywriters.
What we require:
- knowledge of Portuguese language at a minimum level of C1,
- knowledge of English language at minimum level of B2 (necessary in communication with colleagues),
- ability to work with text,
- interest in sport is welcome (especially soccer),
- knowledge of SEO rules will be an advantage,
- precision and accountability,
- ability to work in a team,
- comprehensive knowledge of MS Office,
- sense of humour and positive attitude,
- experience is not required, but will be an additional asset.
What we offer:
- any form of employment (employment contract, B2B and others),
- salary of 5500 - 6500 gross (employment contract), or 6600 - 7800 PLN + VAT (B2B),
- work in an international team,
- comprehensive onboarding process and training system in the first months of employment,
- career development opportunities,
- support from the first day of work,
- 4h of self-development each Friday,
- an atmosphere that you will not experience anywhere else (seriously!),
- and 14 other benefits (click below!), including: financing of hobby courses, relocation bonus, Benefit System, additional breaks from work, free sandwiches, health insurance...
Recruitment process for this position:
1. A CV analysis,
2. A phone call with our HR department representative to get to know each other better,
3. An invitation for a language test and an analytical test,
4. An invitation to our office (or for a Zoom meeting) to talk with one of the SEO department managers,
5. A job offer presentation.
Please send your job application in English or Polish - we do not accept applications written in other languages.
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.