We are looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Content Manager with Korean language to join our international team. Work in the office in the centre of Gdańsk.
If you recommend us someone whom we later hire, you will get 5000 PLN (paid in two instalments: 50% at the beginning of cooperation and 50% after successful completion of the probationary period).
What you will do:
- plan content development on websites,
- publish content on websites and analyze their positions in Google,
- analyze the activity of our competitors and the market needs,
- proofread and edit texts,
- cooperate with copywriters.
What we require:
- knowledge of Korean language at a minimum level of B2/C1,
- ability to work with text,
- precision and accountability,
- ability to work in a team,
- comprehensive knowledge of MS Office,
- sense of humour and positive attitude,
- interest in sport is welcome,
- experience is not required, but will be an additional asset.
What we offer:
- any form of employment (employment contract, B2B and others),
- salary of 5000 - 6000 PLN (employment contract),
- work in an international team,
- comprehensive onboarding process and training system in the first months of employment,
- career development opportunities,
- support from the first day of work,
- 4h of self-development each Friday,
- an atmosphere that you will not experience anywhere else (seriously!),
- and 14 other benefits (click below!), including: financing of hobby courses, relocation bonus, Benefit System, additional breaks from work, free sandwiches, health insurance...
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.