JohnnyBros was founded in 2009 and consequently, from the very beginning, has been developing the same activity profile, which is designing, developing and optimizing websites for our regular business partners. The websites which we optimize are visited by more than 500 000 organic users from all around the world monthly, and that number is constantly growing. Besides business, a very important aspect of JohnnyBros is corporate social responsibility. We build our company culture based on an innovation, but most importantly, on empathy and mutual respect. During the job interview, we will be happy to provide you with more details regarding our work and projects that we are carrying out.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer. Remote work possible. If you recommend us someone whom we later hire, you will get 1,000 PLN.
Because we develop products for an internal customer, we have freedom when it comes to making decisions regarding the process of creating these products. It also means that we do not look for new assignments. Thus, the ability to talk to business clients is not required. We also do not require more advanced English skills than it is necessary to read technical documentation.
- Ruby on Rails >=5;
We appreciate the knowledge of:
What you can expect from us:
Most importantly, a positive atmosphere and a relationship based on trust and respect. The company is our second home where we gladly come back on Monday morning.
- cooperation with experienced web developers and full code review;
- 4h of self-development each Friday;
- private medical care;
- paid vacation leave;
- Benefit System;
- flexible working hours;
- influence on improving your and your team’s work;
- financing hobby courses - to help you develop your hobby, we will pay 70% of the price of hobby courses chosen by you;
- paid sabbatical - JohnnyBros veterans are given an additional two-month paid sabbatical;
- integration trips - we build a positive atmosphere in our team also outside the office;
- tourist Fridays - once a month we go out together to get to know each other better;
- foosball - we know that taking breaks from work has a positive impact on the employee’s condition;
- workplace with Mac OS;
- tasty sandwiches, tee, and coffee;
- and many, many more.
Salary 7,000-11,000 PLN + VAT (B2B) or equivalent (employment contract)
We read every application. However, we will get in touch only with the chosen candidates.
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.