We are looking for a joyful person for the position of Junior Content Manager. Required knowledge of the Slovenian language. Work in the office in the centre of Gdańsk. We pay 1000 PLN for the recommendation.
What will you do:
- planning content development on websites,
- publishing content on websites and analyzing results,
- acquiring new publishers/copywriters for the needs of the project,
- proofreading and editing texts,
- cooperating with copywriters.
- knowledge of Slovenian language at a minimum level of C1,
- ability to work with text, precision,
- precision, good organization, responsibility,
- keeping deadlines,
- ability to work in a team,
- efficient computer use,
- sense of humor (very important!).
Experience is not required but can help.
- any form of employment (employment contract / fee-for-task agreement / contract of commission / cooperation agreement (B2B)),
- minimum of 4/5 full-time job,
- an atmosphere that you will not experience anywhere else (seriously!),
- and 14 other benefits (click below).
We will get acquainted with each application, but we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.