We are looking for Greek speaking Junior SEO Analyst. Stationary work at the office in the city centre of Gdansk.
- websites optimizing according to current Google requirements,
- checking, analysing and reporting SEO data,
- taking part in SEO strategy planning,
- monitoring Google guidelines for better SEO efficiency,
- links system building.
- very good knowledge of greek language (min. B2),
- highly developed analysing skills,
- ability to draw conclusions based on data,
- reliability and conscientiousness.
SEO experience is not required but can help.
- any form of an employment,
- stable employment,
- good atmosphere (we are not big corporation),
- much more (click below).
Please include in your CV the clause: „I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by JohnnyBros based in Gdańsk in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
We inform that the data administrator is JohnnyBros with its registered office in Gdańsk Strzelecka 7b. The personal data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and amend your data. The provision of data in the scope specified in the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974 is obligatory. Provision of additional data is voluntary.